. . . Golden Rules for Good Living
not by Miriam Hamilton Keare
- If you open it, leave it open for next time.
- If you are turned on, go to the bathroom or to the back of the classroom.
- If you unlock it, leave it unlocked for next time.
- If you break it, blame it on the interns.
- If you can't fix it, blame it on the interns.
- If you borrow it, use it then sell it on the black-market.
- If you value it, protect it from the interns.
- If you make a mess, blame it on the interns.
- If you move it, leave it where it will be most useful to you.
- If it belongs to someone else, get it when they're not looking.
- If you don't know how to operate it, give it a shot and if something goes wrong, blame it on the interns.
- If it's none of your business, who cares anyway?
- If you are caught and can't blame it on the interns, look stupid as people are more likely to forgive you that way.
Suggestions, ideas, and all types of criticisms are welcome. Please contact me.
Copyright © 2002 by João Pedro de Magalhães. All rights reserved.